Friday, October 10, 2008

Ok, sorry about my vent...

Sorry for my last post...it is so trivial I know but when we depend on things and they get broken we can tend to get upset! I've really been a hormonal mess lately and was holding on to a lot of anger. Today I feel much better about things, thankfully!

What a klutz I am! I was walking up the stairs and somehow totally tripped! Thankfully the baby in my arms was ok but I really did myself in! My right ankle is swollen, my left foot hurts and somehow both knees are scraped (even though I have jeans on). I have no idea what happened!

I'm about to venture out with the kids. We need to hit the library and I'm thinking of taking them to a park for awhile. I'd like us to look for some leaves to do some fall projects, but we've also been studying plants in science. We also need to stop by the grocery store I think. I'm hoping tonight I can clean the house...its so dusty and nasty to me. I hate that many lots around us are STILL dirt (even though there's houses on them) because my house gets dusty so much quicker!

A month or so ago Chatterbox wrote President Bush a letter. Every day she'd anticipate getting a letter back from him. Yesterday was her day! She received a real nice letter, a picture of him with his dog and a sheet of stickers (they say something about Barney, his dog). Now Junior Squirrel wants to write a letter! We better get on it before the election!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank God you didn't drop her. I hoep your fine. That must of really hurt. That's awesome she got a letter from the president. Let us know if Jr Squirrel gets one too.

Amie said...

Hope your ankle feels better soon. That's a bummer.

How cool that Chatterbox got a reply from the president!

We never did fix our laptop and it was actually a blessing in disguise. I am on the internet a fraction of the time that I used to be. It took awhile, but I don't even have the desire to get it fixed or a new one anymore.

Babyface74 said...

Very neat about the letter. i should tell my kids about and have them wrote a letter also.

I hope your feet are better. Thanks goodness you weren't hurt worse or the baby.

Have good weekend.