Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Friday!

  • Today we finally took our family photo for our Christmas cards. I have typed up the annual letter and addressed some envelopes. I have only a few more gifts to buy and then I am done shopping. What a relief!
  • Today we went to see the movie 'The Nativity Story'. It was VERY good! I cried at parts that didn't even require tears...I'm very hormonal! I am so thankful for the wonderful Christian movies that have been playing in theaters lately. In addition to this one there's been 'Facing the Giants' and 'One Night With the King'. We try to go to these movies to show our support and let Hollywood know we need them to make more movies like this. We have yet to see 'One Night With the King' though.
  • Today we got Krispy Kreme doughnuts- the first time in about 2 1/2 years!!! I am SO floored and think I will eat another when I'm done here!
  • Who would think at 7 weeks you'd have to buy maternity clothes? For awhile now I've only had about 3 pairs of jeans that fit me so today I hauled off to Motherhood Maternity and bought some non-maternity looking jeans! Thanks to Amie for showing me these when she was visiting!
  • I have been sleeping like a log! I fall asleep and I sleep so soundly. Today we all slept until 8:40! I'm not sure why we were all so tired but it was wonderful! Normally I've been in bed after 8 pm lately!
  • Today was the first time I ordered pictures online! I just hope they turn out how I want them to. It sure took me awhile to figure it out...now I get to pick them up when we go shopping tomorrow. Seeing as how easy that was I think I'll order pictures more often. It is sad that I have hardly a picture of G because I've been using a digital camera so much.

I know there was more I was going to post but that doughnut is calling my name! Why do bullets not show up on my blog???????????? How annoying!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Risa said...

I see your bullets! :)

My favorite Krispy Kreme is the chocolate frosted custerd filled! Have one for me! Yum Yum! I might have to stop and get one today! Thanks for putting that thought in my mind - unlike you, I am NOT eating for two so the extra calories are NOT excuseable! I think after the holidays I am just going to go on a fast for a few days...maybe weeks!

Amie said...

I think I should be able to post now...

I was almost 8 weeks when we were there, so now you know why I was looking for jeans LOL

Believe it or not, I have never had a Krispy Kreme donut. Ever.

Jamie said...

Risa- Those are the kind I got...that and the chocolate frosted cream filled. I have to have chocolate on a donut!

Amie- That's right...you were just 8 weeks. Guess the more often you're pregnant the more quickly you'll show. I never show until the end so it will be nice if I do early! I can't believe you haven't had Krispy Kreme. You. Are. Deprived. That's what happens when you grow up in the UP. Isn't there one in TC?

Christine said...

Oh I just love Krispy Kreme doughnuts; we have the cutest little shop not too far from us. I have been tired all the time throughout this pregnancy.I can so relate about those pregnancy hormones. They can be something else. The beginning is always the most fatiguing. I cannot wait to see The Nativity Story; it looks so amazing. I saw Facing the Giants and One Night with the King, and I loved them both.Wasn't Facing the Giants simply amazing? It is my favorite movie, ever! Blessings to you! Prayers for strength during your pregnancy.

Amie said...

We don't have a Krispy Kreme hear, although I hear they are supposed to be building one.