Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Are we having fun yet?

It was fun at first but now I'm so over it. I'm exhausted. I haven't even done much the past couple of days but I'm just worn out. Well, yesterday we were shopping for a long time getting all the necessary things for the house. Turns out we have to go back out today to get other things and exchange things. My mom's been busy hanging blinds and curtains. We should get it done today or early tomorrow. I was telling her I think I'm just antsy to be settled. It's been about a month since we've been unsettled and I just want to relax. Being pregnant doesn't help matters at all! I'm way more tired than I'd normally be- I've even been going to bed before Zach & my mom most nights! I must admit that I really love our new house though!!!

I had to call our health insurance today to make sure we were all processed. That was a huge headache and I was about crying on the phone. Every time I call they tell me something different. Today it was that they had providers in our area and they gave me some names, a number and address. I inquired further, asking about the place I'd already made an appointment at and she put me on hold. Meanwhile I hopped on the computer and typed in the info she gave me- it was for Planned Parenthood!!!!! It's a good thing she came back on the phone to tell me I'm good to go with the provider I'd found because there's no way I'd go to a baby killer. If that were the case I'd just homebirth or go to the ER in labor or something!

The kiddos are being monkeys today. Maybe its just me and my tired, cranky self. I just don't have much patience for them and they can't stay out of things. Seems nobody cares about dinging up walls or floors and just now water was spilled everywhere. Thank goodness it was only water! And thank goodness Nanny is here to help!

5 comments:

Becca said...

My kids have been driving me batty lately too....I'm actually looking forward to Gabe starting school so he'll have something to occupy his mind....as for the other two...I dunno!!

Beth said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so unsettled right now. This too shall pass and be merely a memory to look back on. I'm sure the kiddo's are feeling as out of whack as you are. I'm glad you are happy with your new house! HUGS~!

Amie said...

I imagine with 3 kids your house is going to get "lived in" quickly.

Anonymous said...

uh oh...the curse of the brand new house! Can't say I've ever had that. Our house was already well lived in when we moved in, so a few marks on the walls and floors aren't really a big deal..lol.

Jodie said...

Its so hard to keep new things nice - especially with little kids around. At least you don't have pets adding to your destruction. ;)