Saturday, July 30, 2005

Home Again, Home Again

We are finally back home. Boy, I never thought I would be so glad to be home but I sure am! Being gone for almost a month and a half was too long! We had such a nice drive back down though. We took a different (much longer) route, but at least we got to visit some family along the way. I was gone for so long that I forgot where I kept certain things! Now that is bad! I felt a bit disoriented in my kitchen. I am already unpacked and the house and van are clean, so now I just gotta grocery shop and then I can kick back and chill in my own home. The kids are so happy to be home too. They went to sleep so early last night and when H woke up this morning she said she slept so good! I have to admit that I slept better than I had in a long time! I had a great time in Michigan, but it is great to be home again. I am really looking forward to getting back into my own swing of things. I can't wait to catch up on blogs, emails, egroups, etc.

No comments: