1. I love her heart for the Lord- tomorrow she will surrender her life to the Lord in baptism!
2. I love the way she is so inquisitive and asks questions.
3. I love the gentleness about her and the heart she has for others. Just yesterday we saw an ambulance and she prayed for the people to be in God's care.
4. I love how she has blossomed the past year in her singing. She just loves music and is always singing a tune!
5. I love her smile and her laugh. She is the most beautiful child- both inside and out.
6. I love that she loves to read, just like her momma. She just finished the book Pollyanna (she read it all on her own)!!!
7. I love that she has such a love of learning- whether its about horses, plants, words, numbers, or most importantly about Jesus and the Bible.