Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cool Mom Points

As my husband likes to say, I think today I earned some 'cool mom points'. I decided that I'd take the kiddies to the park. It's a new park that a bunch of volunteers made, including Kaboom. It is completely fenced in, small and not too far from home. AND, we were the ONLY ones there!!!
You would think that they'd be tired out from being at the park, so I put them in their beds...but the boys cannot be quiet for anything. It is frustrating, but at least they're still in their rooms (for n0w). Hope you're all enjoying this Tuesday also!

Oh, I forgot to mention how much fun I had too. Yep, I was caught swinging high, climbing (what little bit of climbing there is for a big person like me) and riding on that cool 4-man thing up there. I was laughing out loud with the rest of them! Oh, was it fun!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Jamie,
The new park looks like a blast. I am so glad that you were able to go out and have fun with the children.Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Where is this park located??
I'm glad you had fun.
Love,
Loriann

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

That looks like so much fun!! When we move, we'll have several parks close by and I am so happy about that. Jamie, could you email me privately please ( kelly@mamarussell.com )? Thanks!

Kelly

Amie said...

Definite cool mom points! For bringing them there, and extra for playing on the equipment with them :D

Anonymous said...

Cuddly boys hair is so short. They look like they had fun. We'll have to go to the park too and then I can take pics of you playing on the equipment! See you this weekend.

Me said...

Looks like a fun time!! It's always awesome to be the only ones in a park :)

Jodie said...

The kids are so cute! Looked like fun! I wish we could be in shorts and shades right now. :)