Saturday, March 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!


Today my Princess is 7. So, here are 7 things about her that I love:
1. I love her heart for the Lord- tomorrow she will surrender her life to the Lord in baptism!
2. I love the way she is so inquisitive and asks questions.
3. I love the gentleness about her and the heart she has for others. Just yesterday we saw an ambulance and she prayed for the people to be in God's care.
4. I love how she has blossomed the past year in her singing. She just loves music and is always singing a tune!
5. I love her smile and her laugh. She is the most beautiful child- both inside and out.
6. I love that she loves to read, just like her momma. She just finished the book Pollyanna (she read it all on her own)!!!
7. I love that she has such a love of learning- whether its about horses, plants, words, numbers, or most importantly about Jesus and the Bible.

Princess, I am so blessed that you are in my life, and so thankful that Jesus has given you to us!

10 comments:

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Happy birthday, birthday girl! My little one had her birthday yesterday.

Christine said...

Happy Birthday! She is just so precious! What a blessing that she has trusted in our Savior for salvation and is going to be baptized. Blessings to you!

Anna said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a sweet little angel you have:)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Princess! Sounds as tho she's a lot like her mom....Jamie, keep it up....you seem to be doing things right! =)

Me said...

Happy Birthday Princess!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! Sounds like you have quite a daughter there :)

Risa said...

Happy Birthday from Jozie and Luke! Wish we were there to celebrate with you and give you big hugs! <:)

Amie said...

Happy Birthday! Very impressive about Pollyanna, wow!

Jodie said...

Aw, Happy Belated birthday to your little girl! She is a gem! (And such a little cutie too.)

I just caught up on all of your posts. What nice doctor huh? Could have done without the first nurse though. :P

Congratulations to Princess too. You must be very proud.

Michelle said...

happy birthday princess!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Princess! I hope your seventh year is a really good one for you. :)