Sunday, April 01, 2007

Baptism

Well, I have attempted numerous times to get the video on my blog, but it just is not cooperating! Princess ended up getting very scared before she was baptized- she was afraid she was going to drown! Poor girl! But, she is now a baptized daughter of Jesus Christ! I am SO proud of her! Here are a few pictures!
This is before church and then before she was immersed.


Here she is with Dr. Mike, our pastor. You can tell she's very nervous- she was really clinging onto him! This is our baptized girl- shivering and shaking and still not fully recovered from fear!

8 comments:

Amie said...

Congrats princess! :D

Michelle said...

you did a great job princess. Jesus welcomes you with open arms!!!

Choppzs said...

wow, congrats! I think I would be a little scared too though!! lol

Unknown said...

That is so great! Congrats!

Christine said...

Congratulations to your sweetie!

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!! Such sweet pictures!
Kelli

myboys9802 said...

Congrats!
That is awesome!!

Angel at Aduladi' said...

WOW! I was choked up just looking at the pictures! Congratulations little princess, you are certainly a princess of the King!