Monday, April 16, 2007

Results

This morning my doctor called. I guess the chromosome test they did on Malachi couldn't really show anything (probably because the baby had been dead for awhile). So, the doctor ordered some more tests to be done on me and since I was headed that way anyway I decided to get the blood drawn today (I HATE needles). In a way, I want there to be a problem with me, so I would know how to 'fix' it in future pregnancies. But I really think that there isn't anything wrong. I do already have 3 healthy children, after all.

The two older ones had dental appointments today. My children are weird- they LOVE the dentist. They did great and have no cavities. Little Man's tooth is due to hitting it at some point and I'm to watch it, but it looks ok so far (no abscess). I am so thankful for that! Next week I'll take Cuddly boy for a dental appointment- it will be his first one.

I'm still in my 'mood'. At times I feel 'fine', but other times I just wanna blow up or crawl in a hole or something. I guess maybe it is still grief and all that. I don't really know, but I feel like a basket case a lot of the time. I hate feeling that way, but I can't seem to change it. But, like always, I press on and I'll get through it all.

4 comments:

Amie said...

We have been having internet problems, so I have catch up with my comments from you last few posts. Yay for the good dentist appointments, thats always a good thing. I wouldn't be surprised if your tests are normal. I know several ladies who have had two miscarriages in a row and have went on to have no more problems.

It sounds like you are honestly working thru all your grief, and that can only help. I wanted you to know that I think of Malachi often, and have looked many many times at fabric to make a little quilt in memory of him for you but I haven't been able to find the right fabric yet.

Choppzs said...

My kids are weird too. They love the dentist and the Dr.!! lol Strange kiddos! lol

Jodie said...

I like the new pic you have on your profile. :)

Me said...

You're not a basketcase...you just have a lot you're trying to deal with. I'm the basketcase...trust me :)

I hate needles too.....and I mean HATE! So you're not alone in that one!