Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How?

Well, we were playing at a friends house. I'm not sure exactly what happened as I didn't see it. Little Man said 'the boy' kicked Cuddly Boy (which wouldn't break a leg). Cuddly Boy said he was pushed and the other boy said that he was carrying him and dropped him. Which makes the most sense, and being that the other boy is the oldest I think I tend to believe it. So, I think he fell on his leg when he was accidentally dropped. He was up 3-4 times last night and I barely slept! I have a splitting headache and my throat really hurts. I have attitude problems with my other two today and poor Cuddly Boy keeps saying he wants his cast off. He still won't walk on it yet, but will at times stand on it. And he is able to scoot around on his bottom a bit, but mostly I have to carry him everywhere. Which is fine, I'm sure in time he'll be walking and happy as usual. The house has never stayed as clean as it is since he's been able to move around!!! Anyway, thanks for your prayers. Hopefully I'll get to pictures this afternoon.
**Update: Little Man's front tooth seems to be turning black for some reason. It doesn't hurt him, it appears a bit loose and is coloring. It is very strange. I need to call the dentist, but he has an appointment in less than 2 weeks anyway, so I may just wait. Princess has a small rash on the side of her face. Seems we're all falling apart!

5 comments:

Amie said...

A few years ago, the dentist told us that it's very common for small kids to bump their front teeth and kill the nerve. They thought Isaac had did this according to an x-ray but it has yet to turn color several years later.

I'm sure cuddly boy will adjust soon. There is no stopping a boy his age! But enjoy the clean house while you have it :D

Choppzs said...

Girly had a tooth that did that too! I took her in and they said the same thing. A nerve was damaged or something. But it eventually faded away and fell out anyways!! It shouldn't be to big a deal, but to take him in would be a good idea!! And we have rashes everywhere too. The boy's ecsima has been acting up!!

paige said...

Just what you needed eh? :)
i hope your little man's leg gets better soon.
i have your email waiting in my inbox for me to reply to, but you know that old saying, "if you haven't got anything nice to say..." no, really ~ things will get better, won't they?
paige
p.s. i love the thought of a mother and son in law bonding with a handgun. hee hee. too funny.

Becca said...

Yeesh...you've had a rough week and it's only Tuesday! I was feeling sorry for myself because I've got sick whiny kids and the house is flying. =) Guess I should get my priorities straight, huh? =)

I hope you guys get back to normal (or near there) soon! I'd check with a dentist asap on the tooth....they may be able to save it if you do something right away.

DDanielle said...

My goodness what a week so far. I hope things settle down a bit for you. I got a laugh at the different stories you got out of the accident.