Saturday, April 28, 2007

TERRIBLE!!!

I took two of the children to the library today. Little Man found the comic books. I fingered through the one he wanted and it didn't seem too bad. Well, Zach was just looking through it and it was filled with indecent pictures of women! Terrible. Little Man is disappointed he can't have his book. I'm disappointed that they make comics like this. I know nothing of comics, so maybe I'm just naive.

I also got to go to lunch and dessert with my friend Canaan. What a treat that was! We both needed to get away from our children. It is so weird how on the weekends I feel fine, but when the end of the week rolls around I'm a mess. Last night I took a nap on the couch and sulked for a long time. But today I feel ok. It's like Zach is my strength to get through my days. It really helps when he is here helping with the kids. And I know I need to make JESUS my strength, but it is so hard.

I didn't mention that we bought a treadmill last weekend. That is how I've been exercising every day- 7 days straight. Tomorrow I will take a break from it! It sure makes me feel better about myself physically.

I got to sit outside today, soak up some rays and also soak in the Word. It felt good. We haven't been outside much, despite the warm weather because a) the gnats here are TERRIBLE b) the lawn NEEDS to be mowed and I hate the kids playing when there are weeds everywhere (never know where a snake may be) c) I don't want Cuddly boy to get too much dirt in his cast! I can't wait until he gets it off so we can swim and play outside!!!

Have a great weekend! Oh yeah, I've been tagged by Beth and will try to get to it soon...

No comments: