Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Is this CRAP ever going to END????

This morning Little Man said his belly hurts. He's been laying around all morning. He doesn't have a fever but he just doesn't look good. Princess is now saying her belly hurts, but I'm not sure if she's just saying it. She seems fine and is fighting with Cuddly boy. I seriously don't know how much more I can take of things going wrong. This is getting so old and frustrating and I just have no more strength to deal with whatever comes next. Why does my family have to live so far away???? Anyway, I'm running to the library to get my books I put on hold and hopefully they'll just lay around the rest of the day, behave and let me drown myself in my books (the only way I seem to 'cope' lately).

Update: Little Man didn't eat lunch. We ran to the library, but didn't quite make it there in time without him puking all over himself. At least it was contained on himself, but he didn't like that. I ran in the library and got paper towels to clean him with (since we were just about there it made more sense than just turning back home- he wanted to be cleaned). I was on E and fearful that we'd run out of gas. I got stuck behind every slow vehicle imaginable. Made it home with no gas in the van (was going to stop and get some until he puked). Cleaned up the boy, the seat and I'm airing out the van. Then change Cuddly Boy and his diaper looks like that of a nursing baby. So, is he next? How much more can I take?????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have recently started following your blog and wanted to say thank-you, thank-you for your honesty. So many times I read someone's blog and it leaves me feeling totaly inadequate....like I am such an awful mom in comparison to them. And when I really think about it, it is easy when you have a blog to make yourself look perfect. On a blog you can leave out all the bad stuff, all the mistakes you make and paint a rosy picture of your life. But you have the courage to be honest....and you know what? we all are sinners, we all make mistakes, we are all imperfect, and sometimes really bad stuff happens. You stand out as someone who has strength to face that, and talk about it. I find more encouragement in you than anyone else on the web. Thank-you thank-you again.
From a mom who yells at her kids too, even though she doesn't want to, and has also been puked on many a time.

paige said...

Jamie,
My hubby and i decided against doing any testing on baby Hope. We didn't decide until after babe was born, but we had tests done on Caleb when we lost him, and everything came back normal (as did the tests on me). Sometimes i find it really hard to balance what of this is physical, & what is spiritual.
i know it seems to be that you are going through trials that are just above and beyond ~ & honestly, there will probably be no earthly answers. But if i could encourage you in one thing, it would be this. Don't waste your sorrow:) Press in to the Father ~ and ask Him what He would have you learn. Beg Him for mercy ~ but if relief does not come, allow a little more of yourself to die to the Father's will.
Rest and peace come in the knowledge that He is Good, and even this sorrow, He can use for good.
Maybe this message sounds like craziness ~ but it's where i am.
Much love to you,
paige

Me said...

Breathe in, breathe out. Tomorrow is a new day and it'll hopefully be better for you. Put the kiddies to bed early tonight, draw yourself a nice hot bath and break out one of those books you got from the library.

Believe me, I've had a'many days just like the one you had today.

Anonymous said...

We're doing a small group study on the book of James right now. Read chapter 1, Jamie, as it can be a great source of encouragement. In the midst of trials, all we need to do is ask our Father and he'll supply all of our needs.

Still praying for you...

Erika

DDanielle said...

We just had a stomach flu run through our house. Its not fun at all, and can get so messy. I hope today is a brighter day. Its just so hard to keep your chin up when so many things happen like that. I have been going through that myself, and it feels like I have asked about the crap ending many times. Thanks for your honesty. I hate that you have to feel that way, but you have been strong through it and it gives me hope that I can be strong too. Thanks:-)

Jodie said...

When it rains it pours.

Your annonymous poster was right. You do talk about everything almost like this is your diary. It does make the rest of us feel not so alone. Maybe I should try it. ;)