Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pictures from the Weekend


Here is Princess- the birthday girl!

Cuddly boy had fallen asleep under his bed twice in a row- so I had to capture a picture. It was actually dark in the room when I took this!
Cuddly boy enjoys hanging like a monkey!
Little Man really enjoyed the monster truck at Chuck E. Cheese!
Princess!

Little Man
Daddy and Cuddly Boy enjoying some jet skiing!
Princess and Nanny had fun on the roller coaster!

These are pictures from the weekend. We had so much fun at Chuck E. Cheese celebrating Princess' birthday- just us and my mom. It was my mom's first time ever going there! Princess was very excited to be going there for her birthday- that is all she had talked about wanting to do! Nanny (my mom) had problems with getting her luggage- it didn't get here until a day and a half after she got here! Pretty frustrating! So, she had to go out and buy some clothes. We have been having a lot of fun- shopping, eating out, shopping, playing, shopping. Have I mentioned we have been shopping? Zach will have the rest of the week off. We may be heading to New Orleans, maybe to a museum, the aquarium or zoo. Yesterday we went to Mobile, AL for the day. Hopefully we'll get some cool pictures with Nanny & the kiddos someday!

11 comments:

Christine said...

It looks like y'all have been having some great times together.Cuddly boy is so cute under the bed and princess looks so sweet with her cake. Have a great day, Jamie!

Choppzs said...

Happy Birthday Princess! looks like you guys had allot of fun! It's always great when the Gparents visit isn't it??

Anna said...

Looks like you all are having a great time:) Have fun in New Orleans!

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Love it! We took our little darling to CEC for her birthday as well. We all had a blast. It is so much fun watching the littles enjoy themselves so much.

sixmaybemore said...

Great pics! You're a braver mother than I am! I have never taken my kids to CEC. And I don't plan on it, either. ;-)

DDanielle said...

I love the aquarium in NOLA. The zoo there is ok, its hard for me to love anything more than my Detroit zoo:-)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! My children are deprived of CEC as well (none anywhere around here!) Love the picture of your little one under the bed- my four year did that a few times when he was two (under the beds is SO clean, I need to get under our beds more often!!)

Risa said...

Give your mom a hug from us and tell her we said hi! :)

Luke loved the monster truck when we went a couple of years ago. I think if you check my archives you will find a picture of him on it, if not both of the kids! Too bad it's so expensive to go there, the had so much fun I'd love to take them again.

Jodie said...

Looks like you've been having fun! That is so funny that you found CB under the bed. We find Jayda in weird places too.

Go Chuck E Cheese! My kids LOVE that place.

Say hi to your mommy for me.

And buy some stuff for me while you're at it. ;)

Becca said...

I can't say I have ever been to CEC...and I have no plans to go. =) Have a nice time in New Orleans...Pete wanted to go there whne we were down but there wasn't enuf time...maybe next year ;)

Bethany said...

Ooooh! That looks like fun! We haven't been to Chuck E. Cheeses in ages!