Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Trudging Forward

I really have no brain to think of what to type. I've been doing alot of journaling in a book which is why I haven't been posting much. This morning we buried our sweet baby. Hardest thing I think I've had to do. None of this has been easy, but to know he is forever removed from us on this earth tore my heart. It still does. Some moments are better and easier than others. Today is difficult. It's also been exactly one month since we found out Malachi died. It's times like these I wish family were nearby- to give a hug, to drop in unexpectedly, to bring much needed chocolate and to make me eat! Thankfully my mom flies down in almost 2 weeks so maybe she can baby me;)

7 comments:

myboys9802 said...

How are the Kiddos dealing with all of this??
You are still in my thoughts as always!
HUGS

Jodie said...

Aw, that is so sad.

You definitely need some TLC. Hope these next 2 weeks fly by.

Jamie said...

The boys don't really understand. But boy, Princess had a really hard time today too. Was going to say that but forgot...foggy mind! She's really taking it hard. Thanks for asking!

Me said...

Oh honey! I feel so awful for you. I cannot imagine what you're going through. At least now you can start to heal and look forward to the future. Lots of love, hugs, prayers, thoughts and CHOCOLATE for you!!!

Amie said...

It's nice that your mom will be going down, i'm sure that will help.

I'm sorry H has to deal with this, nobody wants their young child to have to go thru this but at the same time she is probably learning so much about God's comfort and the compassion and prayers of others.

Risa said...

I was wondering if your mom was going to be there. I'm glad to hear she could make it.

Wish we were closer! :) Love you lots!

Unknown said...

Jamie, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I pray that you can get up the energy to come to Park Day, I know that all of the ladies love you & would love more opportunity to just be there for you. Of course, I also understand if that just won't happen. I was so happy to see you at the meeting the other night, and will continue to pray for the LORD to heal your broken heart.