Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring? Or Summer?

With the temperature in the upper 70s I'm wondering if it is really just spring. Where we come from in Michigan, spring is all about melting snow, mud puddles and the 60s seem gorgeous! Here in the south spring is a whole different ball game! I'm wondering why I waited before I got out in my garden (besides the fact that the past month is a whirlwind). Now I'll be trying to plant flowers and sweating in the process. Oh well, what's a little sweat? It's good for us, right?!? So, with the warm temps, I headed out and sat in the sun and my sweeties enjoyed their waterslide.

5 comments:

Anna said...

The south sure is different than the u.p:) Your kids look like they are definetely having a good time, they are so cute! Hope all is well with you.

Amie said...

I would so not be ready for temps that warm yet. We are hitting the mid-sixties and I would be perfectly happy if it never got any hotter. Although, Jeremiah and the boys would disagree, they love to go to the lake.

Looks like the kid's are enjoying it!

Melissa Stover said...

my 7 year old can't ride her bike either. i've tried to teach her but i get too frustrated. my cousin taught my 9 year old when she was about 7. maybe i can get him to work with my younger daughter too.

Me said...

Oh man, don't we wish!!??? Looks like they had a great time!

Choppzs said...

It's been that kind of weather here too! Only we haven't broke out the pools and stuff yet! We'll wait for the 90's -100's to do that! lol For now the kids play in the lawn sprinklers!! lol