Friday, March 09, 2007

Update on Jamie

Hey, it's Zach, Jamie's husband. Jam wanted me to update everyone on the situation, so here goes:

She delivered the baby yesterday, which we could all tell was a boy, and we named him Malachi Robert M. He was all intact, and could fit in your palm. Anyway, Jam was bleeding pretty good, and they couldn't get the placenta out, so they had to do an emergency D&C. That went good. She had to stay overnight, and when they checked her blood levels, apparently they were pretty stinkin, dangererously low (the doc said any lower and she would have died), and so she got a blood transfusion today, and will stay another night. She is in good spirits right now, and has a ton of more energy then the groggy pale person I saw in there yesterday. So, tomorrow it looks like she will be able to come home, and I'm sure she will tell you all about it then. In the meantime, we are VERY thankful for ALL YOUR PRAYERS - seriously. Thank you again.

7 comments:

Amie said...

First, I'm so glad Jamie is okay!
Also that you guys got to see your baby intact and even know the sex. Praying for her to recover quickly.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all God's richest blessings; so pleased that your baby was delivered and you were able to know him and name him... How precious! Praying for your family, and for Jamie's speedy recovery... Naomi

momanna98 said...

I am so happy this is over for you guys. And I am so happy you got to see your baby and name him. I imagine that means alot.
Zach - you are being so supportive to Jamie. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You have been (and will continue to be) in my prayers. I pray that God's peace covers your family in these days ahead.

Choppzs said...

I am very glad Jamie is doing ok!! I am glad she finally delivered the baby, and you guys got to give him a beautiful name. You are all still in my thoughts and prayers, and I pray for Jamie to have a quick recovery!!
Hugs

myboys9802 said...

I'm happy she is getting better!
Tell her to stay in bed as much as possible and if y'all need anything she has my number!!!
HUGS

Michelle said...

My prayers are still with you all. Malachi is with our Lord and a beautiful angel. I wish paece to all of you and many of God's blessings. Just keep taking care of each other and all will be well.