Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Complaints

I know so many people who have bigger problems than I do right now, but that doesn't mean I can't complain does it!?!  I am so tired of this whole deployment thing.  It really stinks.  It is so tiring.  I'm tired of always trying to put on a happy face and "look on the bright side."  It's really hard to find a bright side when you're in my shoes.  I'm just so sick of it all- every single part of it.  I'm so glad we're done with school (aside from math) so today I can just stay home, be a bum and fester over it all.  Although I do need to run out to the store at some point- I could've sworn I had another bottle of baby aspirin but when I went to take it last night I couldn't find any!  First time since Sept. or Oct. that I missed a day!  I only have 2 more weeks to go of taking it anyway, so I'm not worried.  Thanks for listening to me complain...if only I could provide some details!

1 comment:

Kim said...

hang in there. I so remember having those downer days. deployments are so long and tough on us wives.