Monday, September 05, 2011

Done

Have you ever been so bone weary in every conceivable way?  That's how I feel with this deployment.  I know we "only" have a little over a month left, but at the same time that seems like eternity right now.  I am just so tired of parenting alone.  So tired of no breaks.  Even now my kids have been in bed for almost an hour and the only one sleeping is Naomi (who is down here with me).  Seriously?  They see my tears, they see how weary I am and they still persist to disobey, to be flat out brats.  I'm tired.  So tired of it.  Right now I have two girls hollering for me.  I think I am going to snap.  This deployment needs to end now.  I'm so over it.  I'm sorry but I'm just not used to FIVE kids and to do it ALL alone is just that much more difficult.

No comments: