Monday, February 13, 2006

Back to Normal

Well, our company has come and gone. We had such a good time visiting, even though Zach ended up working. We still managed to do what we wanted to though, and we had such a nice time seeing the kids play together and just spending some time together! I don't have many pictures of us to post on my camera, but Jamie will be emailing me some and then hopefully I can post a picture. Their last morning here we all went out to breakfast and the waitress spilled water all over my diaper bag, which was on the floor. My camera was on the outer part of the diaper bag and now it doesn't quite work- I can't get it to turn on. I did manage to somehow get it turned on Saturday night, but I am not sure what I will do. I am so disappointed. It's a good little camera and best of all it was free!

Saturday night I got to meet
Bethany and her husband, Josh. I am not sure who's blog Bethany found me through, but she commented on mine that we're both from the same area! We finally decided to meet and were planning to go out to dinner, but instead I had marinated these steaks all week and invited them over for them. We had such a good time visiting with them and our children really hit it off also! It is so weird how most of the people I've met down here are through the internet. Sometimes you never know if you are going to encounter some weirdo or psycho, but Bethany and Josh were completely normal people and we had a blessed night of fellowship! Hopefully we can get together again!

Now it is back to life as normal...started school again today, back to the library for books, to the Post Office and all of the other errands we do on a normal basis. Hopefully we will get our taxes done this week also!