Monday, October 23, 2006

Baby Fever

Well, seems to be the time for everybody to be having their baby! My friend Heather, where I attended the birth of her baby. Then I get an email that my friend Beth had a baby boy! I can't forget my friend Angela who had a baby a month ago. I am awaiting news from Bethany and my friend Kim, actually two Kim's, that they're blessings have arrived. Seems the time for babies! I just can't wait until I am pregnant again. Although the doctor said to wait 3-6 months we don't believe in 'birth control' and have done nothing to prevent a pregnancy. It has only been a short time since my miscarriage but it seems like others who had one at the same time as me are already pregnant. I just can't imagine waiting until a year from now to hold a new baby of my own! So, it is baby fever! I am so excited for the blessings being born to my friends- children are SUCH a wonderful GIFT from the Lord! So, congrats to you all!!!

3 comments:

Choppzs said...

Like we always said in Hawaii, it seems there is something in the water! Everytime I turned around someone was pregnant, then when I found out I was (with crazy), 3 of my other neighbors were also pregnant at the same time. They seem to run in packs! lol

Christine said...

I have baby fever, too. I cannot wait till the Lord blesses me with another little one. Praying that He sends you a precious one soon. Blessings!

Bethany said...

Oh! I hope you don't have to wait long either! (I hope I'm not waiting much longer....sheeesh!)

It does seem like alot of people I'm around are pregnant. My sister and cousing (both whom I work with) are expecting as well. My poor boss cannot believe that we will all be having babies this school year. We are each a month apart.