Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's Back

The pinkeye monster will not leave us alone. I thought baby G would be the blessed one and not get it, but no such luck. He began to get it Saturday night and it is still not cleared up. Of course I was sick of going to the doctors so I was giving him some silver (a natural antibiotic), but it just didn't seem to do the trick. I finally got some good antibiotic drops and this will clear up soon! I am so tired of it and my mom flies in on Thursday so we have got to all get better and rid of this! Meanwhile I am giving the other two silver drops to make sure they don't get it again. Please pray that this ends soon! Today H went to co-op alone as I stayed home with the boys since G is not well. She had a wonderful time again! It was so weird with her not here and I kept thinking, "So this is what it would be like if she went to public school!" I don't want that- we all missed her and J even asked when she would be home! She's such a wonderful addition to our family and a huge helper to me!

6 comments:

Choppzs said...

Ughh, I hate pinkeye. It is so yucky, and just when you think you've gotten rid of it, it shows it's ugly face again! I never heard of silver drops, we always just run them in and get the antibiotic drops from the docs. Then we give them to all the kids to make sure they don't get it too!

Jodie said...

LOL Jam, I'm so sorry. Pink eye is the pits. I only laugh because I've totally been there. Fortunately for us (since we've had pink eye sooooo often) all we have to do is call the Dr and she'll send in a prescription for us.

That was sweet about Hannah.
All of your kids are sweethearts!

Me said...

Aww, hope G gets rid of that soon! Have fun with your mom!!

Amie said...

Doesn't it seem like they should prescribe HUGE bottles of drops when somebody gets pinkeye, because you know its going to go thru the whole family. Hope you get rid of it for good!

Anne said...

Hope the pinkeye goes away soon! And I totally felt the same way when Em was gone. I missed her. I know there are going to be times in the future where she will be away from me... but at six-years-old... I think she should be with her family most of the time!

Anonymous said...

Yucky! Hope you are all feeling better!