Thursday, February 04, 2010

Looks? Voice?

Is it just me or is American Idol all about 'looks' lately? Seriously, the shows this week were all about how great they look, their hair, dress, etc. And what was with having Casey James (I think that was his name) take off his shirt? Was that really necessary? I can see why Simon won't stick around after this season!

I do understand to a point that most of us also like a singer who is at least somewhat attractive, but it just seems this time its way more of an issue. I'm not sure we'll watch after this week, with Ellen being on. Yuck. Zach says he won't watch it anymore. I'm torn...I guess I'll see what next week brings.


On another note I love my DVR! I'm able to watch it at my convenience and not have to worry about what time its on at! Love it!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I have never watched an entire season but usually towards the end I watch to see who wins. This year I don't even plan to watch it, and it doesn't sound like I'll be missing out on anything, lol.

Kim said...

Yes, it is ridiclous. I think it was the woman judges who were all on the fashion aspect of it. There may be a person come in there dirt poor and look like a bum but have the most awesome voice ever, and they would judge them on their looks. So ridiculous. Is it me or is the auditions taking forever this year. I am already for the competition to start!!!!

Amie said...

We don't watch AI, but if I did I don't think I could stomach Ellen. What does she know about music?

I am OK said...

I thought so too. Especially when Victoria Beck ... whatever her name is, was on. She just kept saying "they have good look".