Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Belated Birthday Wishes

Due to the lack of rest from my trip and the fact that I was sick I haven't had the chance yet to wish my mom a Happy Birthday. Monday, the 24th was her birthday. My mom isn't any ordinary mom. She is so special. While my grandma told her to have an abortion, my mom (who was single) decided to choose life for me. My mom has dedicated her entire life for me. For many years it was just my mom and I and we were so close. My family would tease me because I would want to go grocery shopping with my mom or just hang out at home, but I loved my mom! She was my best friend! I'd have to say now she comes in second to my husband;) She has sacrificed so much for me. Not only in material things, but in her time and her love. I can't even describe the love that I have for her or all that she has done for me. So, Happy Belated Birthday Mom! I love you! I am so thankful that God put me in your care. You are the BEST!

No comments: