Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vacation Pictures

Here is the cabin we stayed in from the river. It was so beautiful. The place was called Welcome Valley Village and was awesome! We want to go back! It was such a beautiful place and was reasonably priced! I would recommend it to anyone!











Here is G and I by the Ocoee River. This was the view from our cabin. We were about to hike on the trails on the property. He didn't stay on my back long...he wanted to hike too!















This is H along the hiking trail.



















H and J on the swinging branch we saw along the trail! How fun!
More pictures to follow... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Me said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Amie said...

Thanks for sharing all these pics, they're great! Looks like it was a fun trip. Those rope bridges freak me out!

myboys9802 said...

Looks like y'all had a great time.
Are y'all going to take another trip that way next year?
I love all the pictures.