Monday, April 05, 2010

Already!?!

Ok, so Saturday I realized that my belly must have grown over night! That's weird too because Friday night I was sooooo sick! But I could've sworn on Saturday that my tummy was just a bit bigger. And yesterday I noticed it too. I'm 9 1/2 weeks. Wow, it seems so early, especially considering how tiny the baby is! I don't mind though! I remember with Hannah I was like 9 months pregnant and barely looked pregnant at all! I hated it! It was my first and I wanted to look pregnant! I guess by the time I've been pregnant so many times I'm bound to get 'fat' sooner! Even the other day when I was walking in Kohl's I almost felt like I had a bit of a waddle! I know, I must have been exaggerating but still.

We had a good weekend. Like I said Friday I was really sick. Zach got home and I don't know what the deal was. I don't remember feeling that awful the whole pregnancy. Finally about 8 I took some Unisom and went to bed. Saturday I wanted to head out to this kid's consignment shop so we all went out. It was nice to get out and I managed to find some things for Abby and a few things for Josiah (my two most in 'need'). The kids enjoy looking at the animals around the store (they have fish, turtles, guinea pigs, etc). Always a fun time! I thought with everyone there I would feel rushed to look but I wasn't at all. We then drove to Barnes and Noble where Hannah exchanged a book and then we drove by the lake to see if it was unfrozen. Zach thought about taking the boys fishing, but then decided it was too windy. When we got home Hannah & I went to Kohl's where I found a few more things for A & J. Then I treated Hannah to some YUMMY custard at Culver's. I haven't been able to eat a whole lot of sweets so far this pregnancy but that sounded so delicious to me. I saved $112 at Kohl's! I LOVE saving money like that!!!

Yesterday we had a good day, much better than what I'd anticipated. I hate spending holidays alone, without family. It really, really bites to be away from family on holidays. And I really miss living near/on a base where you have others in the same boat so you all get together. I really didn't want to spend another holiday alone. Sometimes it just gets so depressing. We went to church, which was PACKED and then Zach went to Wal-mart because he decided he was going to cook a dinner! He made a delicious salad for us for lunch and then for dinner made Chicken Alfredo. It was so sweet of him to do that! We have noodles coming out of our ears he made so much food! At least I don't have to worry about what to eat when I get hungry!

To make the day even better my friend, Jenn, and her kids stopped by! It was great to see them and Abby loved the baby! She even 'helped' me give the baby her bottle! Then the weather was gorgeous so we sat outside for awhile. Our neighbors were out too, so eventually I ended up over there to hold their not even month old grandson! Two babies in one day!!! THEN I had another surprise, which I cannot disclose yet. It was a GREAT day and I'm thankful to God for the people he provided to keep me 'company' during the day! Hope you all had a blessed Resurrection Day as well!

I wish I could say today was a good day. For some reason I didn't get enough sleep or awoke on the wrong side of the bed. I am a grouch (I admit it). My kids are driving me nuts. Right now poor Abby is so tired. She was asleep on the floor until the kids were going crazy being hyper. Now she's awake and just crying. I know she wants to go back to sleep but is fighting it. Poor baby. I've tried rocking her, singing to her, etc and she just doesn't know what she wants. I must go and put some laundry in the dryer. How we ended up with SO many dirty clothes is beyond me!

1 comment:

Kim said...

They say you tend to show sooner w/ the more pregnancies you have, so I'm sure your not imagining things. Great you had such a wonderful weekend. How wonderful of Zach to make you dinner. I know when I was pregnant, if I had a busy day and didnt rest much, the next day I paid for it big time, I woudl be sicker than a dog. So maybe you just overdid, maybe its a way your body is telling you to slow down, it needs all the energy to make this baby. So rest Women...lol