Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tagged Again

Amie tagged me for this meme, so here goes:

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Pizza Maker/Waitress
2. Burger flipper/ice cream designer
3. Bartender
4. Secretary

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Sarah Plain & Tall
2. Cheaper By the Dozen
3. Dying Young
4. The Polar Express

Four places you have lived:
1. Upper Michigan
2. North Dakota
3. North Carolina
4. Mississippi

Four TV shows you love to watch : (I don't watch TV much anymore, so I'm just saying 4 that have been my favorites at some point in time)
1. Full House
2. Beverly Hills 90210
3. Seventh Heaven
4. One Tree Hill

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Olympia, WA
2. Rapid City, SD
3. Winnipeg Canada
4. Myrtle Beach, SC

Four websites you visit daily: (I'm excluding blogs)
1. CNN
2. Allrecipes
3. Ebay
4. My Yahoo Groups

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Anything with Chocolate
2. Chicken Fajitas
3. Pepperoni Pizza
4. Baked Ziti

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. California visiting my best friend
2. North Carolina visiting friends
3. Michigan visiting family
4. In my bed napping next to my baby

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Bethany
2. Marisa
3. Bobbie Jo
4. Anybody else who wants to join in

3 comments:

Amie said...

I use allrecipes almost everyday too! I love it because you can look thru recipes until you find one that matches the ingredients you already have!

Amie said...

Oh yeah, what the heck is an ice cream designer??

Jamie said...

Lol, I was just trying to be creative in my thinking...I just made ice cream cones, at Frostie Freeze in L'Anse. I absolutely love allrecipes!