Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

We had a real relaxing weekend and Christmas. We really didn't do anything. Friday night we had a Sunday School Christmas party and that was a lot of fun, but other than that life has been real quiet. Christmas day we woke up, opened our gifts and had fun putting things together! I took two naps and finally got enough energy to cook up some food (can't type about it now for fear of getting sick). We had a real quiet, relaxing nice family day. Today was much of the same only I've been doing laundry all day and trying to get a bit of housework done. I have just been so tired and constantly feeling sick that I have to take breaks often. Tonight as I took my vitamin and tried to swallow it down I just knew I was going to puke. Sure enough...my first time puking with this pregnancy. I must say that I feel better, but I sure hate puking. Poor Zach was in the shower and about to lose it in there hearing me. Tomorrow we head to Destin for a little vacation. Please pray that I don't constantly get sick. I feared that once I started to puke it would be the end from there- that I'd always be puking. I hope that isn't the case! Hope you all had a blessed Christmas! Will try to post some pictures when we return!

1 comment:

Me said...

Hope you stay "unsick" and the puking goes away...and that you have a good time in Destin!

All that fudge below sure looks yummy! I'm gaining 20 lbs just looking at it!

As for the name changes, I've been trying to say Baby Girl for all mine, but some people still say her name in the comments :) Such is life I guess.

As for the mother's ring...that is too cool! I'm sure it is just beautiful!

Oh, thank you for the Christmas card and picture! It got her yesterday but that was still so nice of you to think of us. I'm sorry we didn't get one out to you...I'm still working on getting my list down. Until this year I've never recorded who I want to send them to year to year. Dumb me!

Take care!