Monday, December 04, 2006





We had a great weekend. Friday afternoon we put up the tree and decorated the house. We ordered pizza and watched 'Home Alone' which the kids saw for the first time. I think I got more of a kick out of hearing H laughing at the movie than anything else! It was so cute! They really enjoyed the movie. G was so excited about the tree, even now he looks at the tree and says, "Cismas! I wud Cismas!"! J was having a bit of fun wearing the stockings on his feet...and head!

Saturday G had a birthday party to go to. I think it was the first one he's gone to for one of his little friends. He was the one to break open the pinata by pulling on the right string! Zach & the other two went shopping that while and then that night we watched Home Alone 2.

Sunday was busy with church-related stuff. That night I had a Christmas party. It was with a bunch of other homeschooling moms. It was so much fun! I got a nice gift to take home and there was some wonderful food there. Well worth it, although I didn't get home until 11 pm! I am dragging today! I think I've finally come up with some ideas of what to buy the family for Christmas so I think tonight I'm going to go shopping. Hope you all had a blessed weekend!

6 comments:

Me said...

What a cute pic with you and the kids! Love it!

Can you believe Christmas is already 3 weeks away? Craziness!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, you got yourself a bunch of cuties there! Congrats on the pregnancy- I'll be praying for peace and a beautiful healthy baby!
~Laurie
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/lmwood

Jodie said...

I agree, it is a cute picture of you and the kids. I love that Gabe is in his diaper. :)

Risa said...

Looks like fun! Jozie and Luke love to see pictures of their cousins - they are probably the ones that Jozie and Luke are the closest to eventhough they haven't seen your kids in so long. They always want to vist you guys! :) Jozie isn't sure she is up for a car ride even FARTHER than Uncle Levi!

Kristin and I decorated WITHOUT the kids this year. I felt sorta bad but last year we broke 3 orniments that WEREN'T mine and I didn't want to repeat that this year! They didn't seem to mind too much and Jozie did help me put up lights on the front porch. They didn't miss out on a whole lot! :)

Risa said...

Oh! I just noticed your scripture tag! So cute! :) I almost used that one when I changed mine recently!

Amie said...

So cute, I love Hannah's expression in the second picture.