Monday, December 18, 2006

More Bullets!

  • This morning I took the children to see Charlotte's Web. It was so cute- definitely something I'll get when it comes out on DVD!
  • Last night our adult choir at church had their Christmas program. I didn't plan on going until I found out the children's choir were singing two songs in it. I am so glad that we went! It was absolutely wonderful! Afterwards they had fellowship and the most wonderful food a pregnant lady could ask for;)
  • Yesterday the children and I went to a birthday party for Jesus. It was so 'southern' to me- it was absolutely gorgeous. A grandma put it together (and her daughter who I know) and it was just amazing the little foods they had. Reminded me of a tea party!
  • Is it really December? It is 75 degrees out and SO beautiful. When the children wake from their naps I'm throwing them outside;) It just does not seem like Christmas is next week with such gorgeous weather!
  • Mondays and Thursdays are my laundry days. My princess has got this down! This morning as I'm lounging around she walks up to me with a dirty pair of pants to ask which pile they go in. She was sorting the laundry without my even asking her to! I am SO blessed!
  • I cannot stop being hungry, tired and nauseous. It is very tiring, but at the same time I am praising God. I don't remember ever being as hungry as I've felt, but then again I never remember all of the joys of pregnancy! Add to that my forgetfulness lately... Oh boy, it is going to be a long road until August!
  • I have taught H to play Uno and it is so much fun! It is amazing to me how much she is growing up. If I thought about it too much I'd probably cry, seeing as everything makes me cry lately!
  • Ok, I need to finish up my Christmas letters, envelopes, pictures, cards...you get the idea. So, this bulleted updated list will have to do for now (and it still doesn't show its bulleted when I look at my blog).

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Aw, I want to see Charolet's Web but I'll probably just wait until its out on DVD. Good for you for getting out of the house with your kids and doing fun stuff. :)

BTW - you're cracking me up with all of that hungriness.