Friday, December 22, 2006

Done!

I only spent about 4 hours in the kitchen this morning baking. Well, that includes the clean-up effort which took awhile. I baked fudge, chocolate crinkles, sugar cookies, ginger cookies and peanut blossoms. I am worn out and in need of a bath! But, I have cookies for a party tonight and for some friends, plus enough for us to enjoy some! What a relief to be done with my baking!

On the top are the cookies I made last night. On the bottom the cookies I'm bringing to our Sunday School party tonight. Yum, Yum! Now, off to pamper myself a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are my cookies? They sure look yummy for my big tummy! I bought some pies today to take on Christmas day. Such the baker that I am. Merry Christmas to my dear Mleko family.

Anonymous said...

And where are Auntie,s cookies, they look so yummy. Mine sure wouldnt look like that if I tried. Gene made peanut brittle and peanut clusters today. Well Merry Christmas, Im sure Ill be calling the kids to see what they got from Santa. luv ya,s all.

Risa said...

Looks yummy! :)

Jodie said...

Good job! They look delicious!