Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas


J loved his Darth Vader toy!

G was dancing to the tunes of his new music blocks and H was ecstatic to have a Barbie dollhouse.
Posted by Picasa












Amongst all the excitement of gifts we attended church in the morning, celebrating the birth of Jesus. A young girl sang the song, 'Happy Birthday Jesus' and all day long I heard H singing that song! We enjoyed singing some carols in church and the good message on Faith, Hope and Love (which I missed as I was out in the foyer with G). We also sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and talked about it being the day we celebrate Him being born. Christmas Eve we opened one gift and read about the Wise Men bringing gifts to Jesus. Friday night we went to a live nativity which was real neat. I enjoyed cooking a huge meal for us all and we really stuffed ourselves. I did manage to 'mess up' my mashed potatoes (that I had posted on here awhile ago), by adding too much cream cheese, but the guys thought they were wonderful (Larry had like 3 helpings)! Hope you all had a blessed Christmas as well!



3 comments:

Choppzs said...

Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Looks like the kids had lots of fun and sounds like your dinner was still yummy even after the mix-up!!! Have a great New Years too!!

Bethany said...

So glad you had a lovely Christmas!

Amie said...

I couldn't post for some reason yesterday...

Looks like you had a great Christmas and the kids got some cool stuff! :D I'm jealous of the cool Barbie dollhouse, I never did get one as a kid. Riley got a Dora dollhouse and I had fun playing with her.