Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm Tagged!

Amie tagged me for this Seven Sevens MeMe, so here goes.

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. See more of my family come to Jesus.
2. Be a Proverbs 31 wife.
3. Have some more babies.
4. Meet some grandbabies.
5. Learn how to sew.
6. Go on a cruise.
7. Go overseas.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Whistle.
2. Leave a bed unmade or something (other than toys) lying on the floor.
3. Go one day without talking to my mother!
4. Swim.
5. Draw.
6. Live without chocolate...I eat at least 1 bit of chocolate every day.
7. Stick to a shopping list...I always end up buying something not on my list.

Seven things that attract me to my spouse (significant other, best friend):
1. His love for God.
2. His nice body & wonderful, kissable lips.
3. His knowledge of the Bible.
4. His willingness to help others.
5. His playfulness & helpfulness with the children (bathing them, feeding them, etc).
6. His love and devotion to his family.
7. His sense of humor.

Seven things I say often:
1. I love you.
2. Be patient.
3. No.
4. Be quiet (the children seem to talk in the loudest voices right in front of your face, so I need to continually remind them to talk quieter).
5. What do you say (reminding them to say please, thank you and sorry).
6. Hey!
7. Share.

Seven books or book series I love: (besides the Bible)
1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
2. Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury
3. Love Comes Softly Series by Janette Oke
4. The Heritage of Lancaster County Series by Beverly Lewis
5. The Left Behind Series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
6. Lineage of Grace series by Francine Rivers
7. Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl

Seven movies I would watch over & over again:
1. Sarah Plain & Tall
2. The Sound of Music
3. The Notebook
4. Beaches
5. Cheaper by the Dozen
6. The Patriot
7. It's a Wonderful Life

Seven people I want to join in this "Seven Sevens" meme:
I'm not certain if 7 people even read my blog (and if they do they may not have a blog). So, for those of you that have a blog and read this, you are now tagged!

6 comments:

Amie said...

I'm with you on the shopping list thing!

Anne said...

I love Francine Rivers books too! Okay, I'm going to be nosey- how many more babies do you want to have? :) :) I love babies!

Jamie said...

Well, my lovely husband wants 12!!! We're just letting God be in control...how many ever He gives us. I am not sure *I* could handle 12, but God never gives us more than we can handle! So, if he gives us 12 or 20, I will praise Him!

Anne said...

Can't go wrong with a dozen- right? :) We're going to start telling people we want 12 also! Mainly to keep 'em quiet as we have more. :) I'm not techinically QF- but we definitly are of the "fruitful" mindset!

Amie said...

Can't go wrong with a dozen- right? :) We're going to start telling people we want 12 also!

Good Tactic!

Bethany said...

Wow! That's a lot of kids...but I don't care how many my husband and I have...I just would never have considered 12! :P