Monday, December 12, 2005

My Girl on TV!

There are many different organizations that have come down to help out in the area. On Saturday the children had the chance to get a free gift from some very generous people. Well, lo and behold my dear daughter ended up being on TV (if only briefly). You can read about it here, and watch the video. H is the little girl in green after they interview the man. It is very brief, but hey, its exciting! I'm next to her in the pink sweater, but you can barely see me. Just wanted to share! I'm going to try to post a picture of them with the NFL players when I get the chance to put them on the computer!

3 comments:

Amie said...

I watched it, so cool that Hannah was on t.v

Bethany said...

How cool! Haven't people just been awesome?

Bethany said...

Pssst...I quoted you and linked to you! :P