Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah

I haven't posted in forever because quite frankly I have nothing to write about. Life has been just flying by, but not much has been happening. I will try to think of some of my 'highlights'.


  • I received about $90 worth of free products from The Pampered Chef, just for hosting a show. I tell you, it is such a breeze to get some great free products. So, I've been having fun with my new 'toys' in the kitchen. I finally organized my recipes (it was a disaster) and I think I will have some new ones to try out (and that chance to use my new toys).

  • We purchased another bunkie and will be putting up the other bed for the bunkbeds soon. Zach's dad is coming down in a couple of weeks to help us make repairs from Katrina, and to spend Christmas with us. He is staying for 3 weeks so I thought I would actually have a bed, not an air mattress. Maybe G will enjoy it and want to sleep with his big brother. Doubtful, but it is a hope I have!

  • I just read this today and was quite disturbed about it. We are pretty much right between all of these communities. I am certain we are breathing in some pretty nasty air around here. But, I am trying to rest in the thought that God will protect us and has us here for a reason.

  • Last week was such a struggle to get back into our routine of things (after only a week off at Thanksgiving time). This week I have a new perspective and we are doing a few things a bit differently. So far it seems to be going much smoother and everybody seems much happier.

  • I still have no idea what to get the kiddos for Christmas. I mean I have some ideas, but I'm still uncertain. We did get them all a Jeep Power Wheels, but we'll get each three little things also. I am such a last minute Christmas person. I feel I'm doing pretty good this year though, as I've already had the Christmas pictures taken, typed up the annual letter, began making the Grandparents gifts. I guess that counts for something! Zach will be working 6 day weeks up until the 21st and then he has 2 weeks off. Doesn't give me much time to shop alone! Yikes!

  • And lastly, I am once again addicted to Scrabble. I bought a PC game and I can't seem to stop playing it. At least I'm using my brain...

3 comments:

Me said...

I haven't had squat to blog about either. I'm just now getting caught up on everyone else!

Ding, ding, time's up. The princess is up :)

Choppzs said...

Well you can join me in the "I blog once a month Club" !! lol I only seem to have things to blog about when I go to my appointments or the kids do something extremely funny or out of the ordinary (which is often, i am just to lazy to get on the puter and type it most of the time!)

I hope your Christmas shopping goes well and without incident!! All but a few of my things have arrived and I have all of it done!! lol YAHHHH!! I don't hesitate on getting it done early! lol

Say hi to Uncle Larry when he heads your way, I hope him and Zach can get things fixed up for you guys!!

Choppzs said...

OH, and I was wondering if you could email me your home address??? I am doing Christmas cards and would like to send you one!! My email is heather_h79@hotmail.com