Friday, March 17, 2006

Come out, Come out Wherever You Are

Ok, so I have talked to people lately who tell me they read my blog! No big deal, but I don't know that you are stopping by and reading it! Please feel free to post a comment and let me know you are visiting! You just click on the 'comments' and type away. You can post as anonymous and let me know in your comment who you are if you don't have an account! Just want to know who's all reading! Sometimes I don't post something because I don't think anybody is reading my blog! So, come out from hiding and say hello;)

11 comments:

Amie said...

You know I read it, but I will chime in anyways.

razorbackmama said...

Ditto Amie. :-D

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, Sherry from MI here. I know I've told you that I read, and I do every couple of days or so. I was going to leave a comment once before but thought I had to create and account.....anyway, I'm here!

Choppzs said...

Yup, you know me too, so that's no surprise!! I also wonder if people are reading mine and just aren't commenting. I know a few friends from Hawaii do, and a few from home do, but they don't comment so I don't even know they keep up on it. I should leave a similar message on mine!! good idea!

Anonymous said...

Me me me!

Love,
Christy B.

Anonymous said...

Yes your aunt cindy reads it pretty much everytime i come online, but dont have much time to leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

I'm Amie's cousin, and I pop over here a few times each week from Amie's blog.

ChicoryChick said...

I read! but I usually leave a comment! :)

Risa said...

I read too, Jamie :)

myboys9802 said...

You are so funny.
You know I read. I'll get better at posting comments. LOL.
Bobbie Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
I am Amie's cousin and read your blog every now and then. Growing up I lived next to Amie and her family, and knew who your husband's family was, although I do not really know them.

I have looked at almost everyone on Amie's blog list. When driving down the road I ask my husband "where do you think everyone is going?" Reading people's blogs, I feel, kind of lets me know where everyone is going.
:-D

Kim