Wednesday, March 01, 2006

God's Creation

What a gorgeous day! My windows are open all throughout the house. I hear the birds chirping and singing. I hear the bugs humming and speaking. The fresh air feels wonderful as it seeps into my home! The sun basks down upon me and my boy as he sleeps in my arms. Once in awhile I feel a light breeze, as I watch the branches dance to its beat. The sky is so blue, with not a cloud in sight. It is glorious! Spring is in the air on the Gulf Coast! Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful day!

5 comments:

Amie said...

When I saw the temp there (I have the temp for wherever family lives on my homepager) I thought it was pretty hot already. I don't know how you survive summer.

Anyway, it sounds like your having a nice day.

Choppzs said...

I am doing the same exact thing here. THe windows are open and it is gorgeous outside!! just the right temp!!! I am dreading the massive heat of summer though, I wish it could stay spring like all the time!! Glad your blahs aren't so blah today!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your temp. Our high today was 20 degress:-( I can't wait until summer. Shari

Anonymous said...

O give thanks to the Lord of Lords for his mercy endureth forever! God is greatly to be praise Sis! And He has lifted my countenace and shines upon me!! This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it! Today I will give the enemy a black eye and sing praises to His name! Ha! JESUS IS LORD!!

Me said...

Wish we could be doing that about now. I'm so jealous! Enjoy it doubley for us!