Thursday, March 16, 2006

Flower Power

This is about the only thing in my yard that is pretty. When we first moved in our yard was lovely. I do not have a green thumb, nor time to putz around outside. I do, however, want to make some areas in my front yard a bit more pretty. Right now the weeds abound! But, I love these flowers! I also have some white ones and some lilac colored ones, though they don't stick out as much as these. I see these in abundance down here! This is one plant that I won't be chopping down as I redo my areas (when time and money allow). I just pray it will all look ok when all is said and done. Of course, anything has to look better than how it looks now! Posted by Picasa
*Note: You can see the 'weeds' in the pictures with the children painting rocks above. I should have tried to take the pictures elsewhere;)

No comments: