Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life

I was thinking last night I had something to blog about and do you really think I can remember what it is now! I hate that!

Zach took the day off today. I managed to do school with the kids and Zach went out and weed eated. He found a nest of 7 bunnies and the kids had so much fun playing with them! Poor things must be so cold- its freezing out there! I just hope Mama comes back to take care of them! So, we had science for the day :)

Last night I couldn't fall asleep so I was just praying and thanking God for all of His blessings. Then I was thinking about the baby and how blessed I feel to have another one. With 4 children as it is it's not like I have much time to sit and think about having a baby (not like when you're pregnant with your first)! We've talked about some names but I just kept going over them and trying to see if anything really 'stuck out' to go with our family! I'm still at a loss. It will be easier once we know if its a boy or girl, to come up with a name! This is the first time I've really wanted to find out the sex of the baby. I just don't have a lot of things for the season he or she will be born in and I really don't have many boy things at all. So, we'll find out and I'll really hit the garage sales!

Speaking of sales, we got our 'local' once-a-week paper today and in that paper alone 33 sales were listed in our town!!! WooHoo!!! I have to look them over yet and see if they're worth going to, but I love me some garage sales, as they'd say in the south!


Hmm...well my mind is blank so I guess that's it!

2 comments:

I am OK said...

Can I come to the sales with you!????!!! The season hasn't really started here yet, but boy am I antsy. LOL.

I cannot wait to hear the possible list of names for your newest blessing. It took me about eight months to get Scott to agree to Cooper. He wanted Andrew, me not so much, even though that is a lovely name.

Kim said...

Those bunnies must of been so adorable. My kids would of drove me crazy asking to keep them. Cant wait to hear the names you are thinking of. Jesse has some friends, and its so funny I was thinking of you the other day. Their names are Jonah, Micah, and Isaiah and it made me think of you and wondered what you were gonna name your baby now