Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Weaning Scene

Well, we're doing pretty good with weaning. G rarely asks for it, mostly when he goes to bed. He cries a bit, but not bad at all. Last night he slept in his own bed until 4:30 am! Usually he comes into my bed in the middle of the night- I think the longest he's stayed in his own bed had been until 2:30. It was such a relief. Zach woke up at 4:30 and I couldn't believe G wasn't in our bed! He sure is growing up. Now hopefully with him weaned number 4 will be on the way soon. I am still waiting for that good ol' friend to show up, but I doubt I am pregnant. I sure hope so though!

Here is a picture of my little man. He is pointing to his hat and saying, "Hat!" He looks like such a big boy in this picture!

3 comments:

ChicoryChick said...

I never know who the weaning is harder on mom or the child! :) Glad it is going well. Keep us posted on any updates you may discover. :)

Amie said...

Wow, he does look big in that hat! :D

Bethany said...

Hehe. We could be pregnant together! That would be cool!