Thursday, September 07, 2006

At This Very Moment

Ok, Anne has tagged me and it is naptime so I figure what else have I got to do?

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?
I just ate a handful of chocolate chip cookies, but I sure could use a cherry pepsi right about now (don't forget the grenadine).

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?
It is 82 and feels like 86 with 62% humidity. It is too hot to do much outdoors. I wish it would cool off. At 10 am it was still 73 and it felt SO wonderful. Was hoping it wouldn't get so humid. Good ol' southern weather;)

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?
Probably check wunderground.com for the latest tropical information. Then I need to find some information on cicadas since we read about them in our reader today, so I'll probably do a search. Wow...I feel like such a nerd (no comment on that one Canaan).

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?
Anywhere but here;) No, I guess I am content being here right now, knowing we are here temporarily (although I wish it was only 1 year left instead of 2). I hope to move to Ohio, Illinois or Texas next. Or I wish I could be in Michigan so I could see family too.

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?
I don't really have anybody in particular I wish I were like, I just wish I could possess better Christian qualities in my life. Patience, kindness, joy. I wish I enjoyed every bit of my life all the time, most especially my children who seem to zap the patience, kindess and joy right out of me.

Now I will tag Canaan, Christine and Kay.

2 comments:

ChicoryChick said...

OK! I posted my answers! :)

Me said...

Mmmmm, choco chips. What a great combo w/ some Cherry Pepsi..LOL.