Sunday, September 10, 2006

Roughin' It???

Well, my family is out in our backyard in the tent. They are supposedly going to rough it for the night. But so far Zach has been in about 10 times, G was in once and went back out and they asked for the laptop (which I'm on) to watch a movie. It is almost 11 pm and we have church in the morning! It is hot out and I wonder who will be in next and what time it will be. I just hope I can get a good night sleep as last night our smoke alarm started to beep indicating the battery needed to be changed. I also hope the kids have fun out there, despite their stinky, smelly bodies! Daddy will have fun bathing them again before church so they don't smell!!! Why am I not out there? For one, I don't wanna sweat out there. For another, it is nice and QUIET in here. I can enjoy my bed all to myself, for awhile anyway.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Jeremiah did that with the boys earlier this summer. Jonah stayed inside with me though, so I didn't get the bed to myself. They brought the laptop out to watch movies too (thats really "roughin it" huh?)

Bethany said...

Ah yes. I would be with you enjoying the peace and quiet!!

Hope they had fun!

ChicoryChick said...

Hope your guys had a great time "roughing" it!