Friday, September 15, 2006

TGIF

This is probably my 10th attempt at posting this today. If it actually works I know it is my computer and not blogger (I am now on my laptop).

This has been the busiest, most upside-down week I have seen in awhile. We had meetings, appointments, and Zach's schedule has been whacked out all week (and that always throws me off). So, I haven't had much time to blog because of all of this. Yesterday I seemed to be having computer woes, but they seem to be better today, although I think my friend's hubby is going to be working on it this weekend.

I was planning a school lesson last night and realized it was lesson 15. I thought maybe I skipped some lessons so I went back in the book to make sure. It does not seem like H's school started 3 weeks ago! Boy, it is flying by! I thought it was only our second week! We all seem to be enjoying school, although I get irritated about things like the noise level when trying to read! I have told numerous people about the preschool program I am using and they are going out and buying it! I just love it!

G had his two year appointment on Wednesday. I have not really kept up on his appointments, but was planning to begin his immunizations. Well, the two days before he had some looser stools (possibly was teething, but not sure) so I decided to hold off. The doctor tells me that unimmunized children 'scare them'! You know, I bet this boy is healthier than most other immunized kids his age! Most states allow a religious exemption from immunizations, but Mississippi is one of two that does not! He is supposedly in the 95th% for his height. Not sure if I believe that. But he seems to have really sprouted some long legs recently and when I look at him lying down he seems so long!

That same day before the appointment I took the kids to play at McDonald's. G was up playing and all of a sudden got scared, possibly because all of the other kids all of a sudden came out of there. He would not come down for nothing- not even with his sister. So, I had to crawl up the slide and slide down with him! Thankfully there weren’t' too many people there! Not sure what exactly freaked him out, but hoping I don't have to do that again!

Yesterday I won something off of the radio! I had just turned it on while driving down the road and he was talking about some movie and said to call and say who the hero in your life is. Of course, I kept trying, even though it was busy- but eventually I got through! I haven't won anything off of the radio since I was in high school! I won tickets to the movie called “Everyone’s Hero”.

Our weekend is going to be another busy one. Tonight Zach works, so it is out as far as doing anything. Tomorrow I'd like to get out in my flower beds and try to get those how I'd like them to be. We may also have company for dinner. Sunday we have Sunday School, church, a birthday party, CMP, and Awana! Sunday will be busy, busy, busy. It was so nice when our Sundays were relaxing- after all that is what Sunday is for- to worship the Lord, but also to rest! What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

Amie said...

Unvaccinated children scare him? LOL Good grief. My friend just got "fired" from her peds office because she didn't get all the vaccines. Crazy huh?

Lets see, this weekend we are doing a whole lot...of nothing :D Actually, this morning Jeremiah went to cut wood for the family of a deputy who is deployed. As of now we have no plans for tomorrow (Sunday), but lots of times we make plans with friends at church for the afternoon, so we will see.

Anonymous said...

Well, we drove out to Lackland today to get groceries. We went to worhip this evening, came home and relaxed. We have Sunday school tomorrow morning, AWANAS in the evening and then school and work on Monday. Very busy weekend.
I hope you have a great week!!
Loriann