Friday, September 01, 2006

Cross-Dressers at Wal-Mart

I was talking with a friend today and told her the latest with Wal-Mart. She told me she was in a local store today and that the managers were dressed as women in red dresses, nylons, the works. I was aghast! So, I called that Wal-Mart and asked a manager why. He told me it is for the American Heart Walk and they wear red for women (it is a women's thing I guess). I guess it is something all of the Wal-Marts here by us do. I could not believe my ears about that one! I then asked him about the recent news with their support of homosexual organizations and he said he has not heard anything about that, but a customer approached him today asking the same thing. Supposedly they get Wal-Mart news all the time and it is something they would have heard about and he said there are various organizations out there 'trying to bring Wal-Mart down'. He told me he doesn't think it is true. Who knows?

In the mean time I have been shopping everywhere but there the past two days. I just hope it is not true! Until then my business will be done elsewhere.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That is so strange! Did you know that Minot just got a Super-Walmart? It openend last month and has been PACKED! Space Aliens also openend here last month in the building that used to be SportsWorld. Minot is getting all "big city" now! Well, not quite...

Choppzs said...

I don't know quite how to approach something like this. My personal belief is that homosexuality is wrong. But I always tell myself that it is not my place to judge. I am not the person to tell people that their decisions are right, wrong or whatever. I feel that as long as I raise my children to be good, decent people, and also raise them with the morals and values I was raised with, that other's people's decisions are not a threat to me. I feel everyone will meet their judgement when they meet up with God. Until that day, it is not me who will judge them. If I started doing that, then I would be afraid of people judging me, and I am FAR from perfect.