Sunday, September 17, 2006

What a Weekend!

Well, this has been quite a weekend. First, our computer has a nasty terrible virus. Thankfully we have a friend who is fixing it for us and we are quite blessed by that! I guess it needs to be completely reformatted. But, then it will be like we have a brand new computer, right? I certainly hope so!

Last night we had some of our friends over and had a wonderful dinner. The guys went to the movie's and us ladies visited and watched the kids. J had a wonderful time playing with his buddy, Jacob. It was a nice time of fellowship. Later in the evening (while they were still here) J comes up to me and tells me his throat hurts. As I'm looking in his mouth I notice his eye has gunk coming out of it. Needless to say my boy has pinkeye. I feel horrible for him, but he is doing well. I bought him some drops from the store last night to treat it and he really hasn't had too much gunk coming out now but it still is pink. I am just praying it doesn't circulate through my house and if it does that it isn't a continuous cycle! So far H and G and good, but we stayed home from church this morning. I think H will go to Awana tonight and I have to teach, but the rest of the gang will stay home!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Ugh, pinkeye is the worst! I think its only contagious if there is discharge. We seem to get a round of it at least once a year.u

Choppzs said...

OH yah, pinkeye stinks!! And just to let you know, you all will get it! lol Once you think you don't have it, you'll get it. I hate pinkeye, we always manage to get it around here!

Jodie said...

Ugh! I cannot count the number of times our house has festered with pink eye! I keep a well stocked supply of pink eye drops now. Good luck and hope it goes away (and stays away) soon. Sorry about your computer too - that stinks! When it rains it pours. :)