Monday, May 21, 2007

Am I REALLY online???

Go figure that we FINALLY get our wireless to work. We've had this thing for over a year! Not sure what the deal was, but it is so nice to be online on vacation. I think I checked email twice briefly in like a week! That's probably the first time I've gone so long without being online since we've had Internet!

Tomorrow is our 8 year anniversary! We leave NC tomorrow and will do some sightseeing on our way to Augusta. We'll probably stay the night somewhere in SC and head to Augusta on Wed. We're having a great time seeing old friends who were like family to us. I will try to type more tomorrow or something, but I have a million things to do tonight.

I hope everybody is doing well and I can't wait to catch up on y'all!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jamie and Zach!! Hope you have a great day and vacation...I
'm looking forward to pictures when you get back. =) But I probably won't be able to see them with my dial up (slide show) oh well...have fun!

Choppzs said...

Glad you are having fun, and happy anniversary!

Jodie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Risa said...

I thought maybe you guys fell off the face of the earth or something! I'm glad to hear that you are having such a great time! I'm jealous! :)

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Happy anniversary!! That is wonderful. Hope you have a safe and happy rest of your trip.

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend - I had such a great time visiting with you, Zach, and the kids! You left today and I miss you already..LOL. Happy Anniversary too!!!! Love you!

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Christine said...

Jamie,
Hi! Thank you so much for your prayers. I am so sorry that we missed your calls; we have just been having a lot going on lately and we seem to always be on the go. We had a lot of fun visiting with you and your family. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit with us. Stephen had a great time with Zach and loves having a "gun buddy". You are a dear and I am so glad to have met you in person. Prayers for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary! I hope you are having loads of fun!

myboys9802 said...

Happy Anniversary You Guys!!!

Have a fun safe trip back down this way!

HUGS

MapleCottage said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am so glad you are having a good time!!