Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Man


Today my Little Man is 5. I have no idea where the 5 years went...it seems impossible that he is already this age! I remember the day he was born as though it were yesterday! He has been such an added joy to our family and we're so thankful for him! Here are 5 things I love about my Little Man:
1. He is great at sharing. More often than not if he's playing with a toy Cuddly Boy wants he will give it up.
2. He's got such a 'big brother' heart. He can't stand it if his siblings get in trouble or get hurt. He is still upset about Cuddly Boy's broken leg! He's always the one telling us not to spank Cuddly Boy!
3. He has quite the imagination! He's always making up these words and naming his toys the most absurd names! I love hearing what he comes up with next!
4. He always makes us laugh. He can be quite the entertainer and busts quite the move!
5. You'll always hear him singing/humming a tune. What the song is only he knows. As he plays he loves to make noise, as though its a theme song in a Superhero movie!

Happy Birthday my dear Little Man!!! We LOVE you!!!

13 comments:

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

What a precious little boy you have there, Jamie. Happy birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! What a great smile. :)

Jodie said...

He's very cute. And looks like such a big boy now. Kind of makes me sad and he's not even mine. ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet boy!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday to the cute little boy!!

myboys9802 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! All the singing you describe sounds exactly like my boys. So cute, I love it. You have beautiful children.

Risa said...

Happy Birthday from Jozie and Luke! :)

Choppzs said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!

Good grief, May birthdays are all over in our family!! lol

Becca said...

You spank your Cuddly Boy?!! {gasp} {grins}

Happy Birthday to your Little Man!
He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I have a little five year old too!

where does the time go?

smile

Amie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope he had a great day :D

Anonymous said...

Can you believe they are 5 already? I don't. Our babies aren't babies anymore Jam. Happy Birthday Little Man!!

Shari, Mel and Al