Friday, May 11, 2007

New 'Do

Well today I braved the 'world' and took all 3 kiddos with me when I got my hair cut. They were pretty well behaved, but you can tell when people aren't used to kids (such as the owner of the salon). While there I was a bit stressed about it all, but when I left I thought, "I don't care. Children are a blessing and the world needs to see that. They weren't bad, they were just being kids". So, anxious to see the new 'do? I decided to get a bob. I always love the fresh feeling of one, especially when the humidity begins! But Zach really likes my long hair, so I have no idea what he's going to say!

13 comments:

Anna said...

Very very cute! I think he'll love the new bob:)

Anonymous said...

I love it Jamie. It definitely looks fresh and fun. Just tell him it will grow back if he doesn't like it.

Shari

Risa said...

It's cute! It makes you look younger - not that you look old at all but it brings me back to High School! :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Love love love your hair girlie:) I cant wait to see it in person - only a few more days!!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I like your haircut too. Your face fills out more with it short. That is a good thing! It doesn't make you look so long in the face :) :) What did Zach say about it?

Christine said...

It looks great, Jamie! I know the feeling of worrying about "busy kids" in public. Way to go for not letting it get to you!

Melissa said...

I love it! You look very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cut and so nice for summer! If Zach has a problem with it, remind him that it's your hair. =)

Choppzs said...

I like the new haircut. I am looking to do something new sometime soon too! Way to hot to have allot of long hair hanging down!

razorbackmama said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a very nice summery 'do. :) And it will always grow back if you want it long again!

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Very pretty, Jamie! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Love it short! It does fill out your face more with the blunt edge. Looks very nice