Saturday, October 15, 2005

Another Fun Thing

Here is another thing I found at Beth's site. She seems to always be doing neat things like this so I thought I'd try it. Pretty funny. Here's what you do. Google your name needs (like Jamie needs, only type your name instead of mine). Then blog the first 10 things that come up. I went to 15 only because it was pretty hilarious. Have fun! Here's my crazy results...

1. Jamie needs your vote (vote for what?).
2. Jamie needs Kelly's backing (I'm unsure who Kelly is, but sure, I'll take her help!).
3. Jamie needs a kid (well, that would add to the dozen that Zach wants to have, so why not;)).
4. Jamie needs amanuensis (I don't even want to know what this is...and it refers to a cat...do I really need it? I am not too fond of cats).
5. Jamie needs a nap (FINALLY, somebody sees the need for mama to get some rest!).
6. Jamie needs the Spur of a goal (yeah, sure, bring it on).
7. Jamie needs to find a witness (I didn't do it. I swear I didn't do it. It was the butler.)
8. Jamie needs a kid (Wow, another one!!!).
9. Jamie needs a liver transplant (Gee, I hope not).
10. Jamie might need security (Yeah, I need some emotional security at times).
11. Jamie needs our help (Are you sure you'd like to elicit my help?).
12. Jamie needs to radically improve (And you just asked for my help...).
13. Jamie needs a new home (Oh please, in a different state!).
14. Jamie needs to be the only or oldest child in the family (Weird, I am an only child).
15. Jamie needs to uncover the truth (The truth about what? I'll work on that and get back to you...).

3 comments:

Choppzs said...

LOL, those things are so funny. I did mine too (not on my blog) but it came up with a few things like "Heather needs a new bra" , and "Heather needs family support", and "Heather needs self assurance" and so on. Some of them were quite funny though!! I normally do all her little do-dads, but never post them because I am to lazy!! lol

Bethany said...

Princess,

I read a bit about your location at Blest With Sons blog...and you mention that your location is Gulf Coast, USA. I have a sneaking suspicion we are from the same town! This is exciting since the only other blogger I know in real life is my fiance, Razorskiss. Anyway...e-mail me if you want! I'm at photochic_79@yahoo.com. My website is down for the time being...I still haven't figured out why....

Me said...

Arn't those so much fun? I love the amanuensis one....what the heck is that?? Whatever it is, it sure doesn't sound very good :)