Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Something Different For Me

Beth had this on her blog and I thought I would try it. Hope I can figure it all out! I've never tried to put pictures from the web on here before so this may take me awhile! You should try it too!

Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.
* The name of the town where you grew up.
* The name of the town where you live now.
* Your name.
* Your Grandmother's name. (Pick one)
* Your favorite food.
* Your favorite drink.
* Your favorite song.
* Your favorite smell.

I grew up in a small town called Hancock and this picture on the left was the first picture that came up for Hancock, General Hancock.

I now live in Ocean Springs. The first pictures were maps and things relating to the hurricane so I bypassed those and picked this one on the right. This is a picture of the main street (called Washington St.) downtown, way back around 1903! I love our downtown area. Many of those trees are still there and even today when you drive down there you feel a bit pulled back into history.






Let's see what comes up for my name...I figured I'd find Jamie Lee Curtis. I was going to go with the first image but the model was a bit scantily dressed for my taste;) so I stuck with the famous Jamie.


I am going to pick my Grandmother named Gloria and see what I get. The other one is Mary and I'm sure I'd get many pictures of Mary, Jesus' mother. Hmmm...Sorry, grandma. Not sure if that is supposed to be a rabbit, a dog or what!












My favorite food is chocolate...pretty much anything chocolate. I know its not much of a healthy food, but I can't get enough of it. So, here's to chocolate.


My favorite drink is Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke.








It is really hard to pick a favorite song. There are SO many good ones. I guess I will choose "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. That song makes me cry every time I hear it and it gives me goosebumps. And lastly, my favorite smell is babies. I love the way they smell. So fresh and clean (usually).
















Well, that wasn't too hard to figure out. Took out naptime for the day and gave me something to do.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am SO sick of these off the wall people posting things in my comment section about loans and whatnot!!! How do they find me??? It is annoying to read a comment and have it be something totally unrelated to anything in my blog and trying to advertise themselves and their business. Just had to rant on that. At least we can delete them forever.

Me said...

I love the baby picture. That is so precious! The Mercy Me song too....great song! At least you got a famous person for your name....all I got were a bunch of chicks in bikinis! LOL.