Friday, October 07, 2005

Baby's First Haircut


Posted by Picasa
Here is G before his first hair cut. I finally broke down and got it done! His hair was growing in so weird. It was long by his ears and in the back but on the top of his head it wasn't very long and he had a hard time growing any hair on the sides. He reminded me of an old man! He did SO well. I took him to my neighbor who works at Regis. He sat still and didn't make a peep. He is the most well-mannered baby I have had and he listens so well. I was a bit sad to see his little locks being snipped off but I knew it was time. I did manage to save some of those locks though. Now that his hair is cut he looks so different to me. Like a totally different boy, a much bigger boy. H just asked me today when I'm going to have another baby. She must think he's growing up too!

3 comments:

Me said...

He's getting so big! And he's sooo cute too!! Glad he did well for the haircut :)

Choppzs said...

Gosh, it seems I couldn't wait to cut Zachary's hair!! We waited till he was 11 months and then finally gave in because it was getting so long! Now it has become an every 2 to 3 month thing. And they always look so much more grown up after their first haircut too!

Gabriel is such a cutie!

Amie said...

On the picture on our fridge he barely has hair! It sure has grown since than. He looks great.